So you’ve found the perfect items, added them to your virtual shopping basket and now it’s time to check out and decide how you want your little fashionistas new outfits to be delivered. And if you’re anything like us, you will be eagerly awaiting the arrival of the postman so you can get your purchases ASAP.
Naturally, we thought it would be unfair to keep our designs all to ourselves, which is why we’re pleased to be able to offer delivery not only to the UK, but Worldwide too! All our deliveries are sent out via the good old Royal Mail, as we feel they are the most reliable, plus you get the choice of standard or recorded delivery (although it is worth noting that tracking is only available on packages that are sent by recorded delivery.)
Once placed, your order will be lovingly packaged and individually wrapped with care, using our own specially designed Kidult and Co black and white twine, before winging its way to you as quickly as possible; we aim to have a turnaround of 5 days or less on all orders we receive.
And remember, we always love to hear from our customers, so once you have received your items look out for your personal postcard in your parcel; this will have the latest hashtag for you to use on Instagram and Twitter, so please do share photos of your little ones in our clothing – and don’t forget to let us know where in the world you are!
But now for the important bit; the numbers! Below is a guide to the different delivery options and prices we can offer, along with answers to some of the most frequently asked questions with regards to delivery costs, time frames and returns.
- Because we like to spoil you, any orders over £50 will have FREE delivery!
- Standard postage within the UK costs £2.95 and can take 2-3 workings days (including Saturdays). This option is quick and cheap, but it does not allow you to track your parcel or receive delivery confirmations.
- If you would like to be able to track your package, then we would recommend opting for recorded delivery; this is £3.95 within the UK and can also take 2-3 working days, however, unlike standard delivery, a signature will be needed upon delivery and you’ll have the option of checking online to see when you item has been delivered.
Postage within Europe
- Deliveries of orders over £50 to European countries outside of the UK will be free!
- Standard delivery to countries within Europe is £4.95 and should take 3-5 working days to reach you.
- Recorded delivery is £6.95 and takes on average 3-5 working days; this option comes with the benefit of being able to keep track of where your parcel is and receive a confirmation once it has been received at your delivery address.
- Free delivery is available to other international destinations (as if we would leave you out!) on orders of over £50.
- If you are happy to go without tracking, then standard delivery for international orders is £6.95 and can take 5-7 workings days.
- Recorded delivery costs £9.95, takes 5-7 working days, you will be able to track its progress and receive a delivery confirmation.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several questions that we get asked time and again from our loyal customers, so we’ve set them out here to try and put your mind at rest.
How long will it take for my parcel to arrive?
Once we have your completed order we aim for a turnaround of no more than 5 days, so your delivery should take up to 5 days plus the time Royal Mail gives for you chosen delivery method. However, in the case of an item taking longer than expected, please allow an extra 3 days before getting in touch to query its location. We will of course do our utmost to solve any issues that may arise as quickly as possible.
Can I track my parcel?
If you have selected recorded delivery, then you will be able to track your parcel. Once the package has been posted you will receive an email with your tracking code, allowing you to keep a close eye on your purchase and receive a confirmation once it has reached its destination.
Do you offer free delivery?
Yes! Free delivery is available on orders that are over a certain amount for the UK and Worldwide; please see above for the specified amounts, as these vary depending on where in the world it is being delivered to.
Do you offer free returns?
We can only offer a free return if an item you have received has a fault; in this situation your return postage will be refunded once the item has been returned to us. In all other situations, unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns, although returning parcels to us from within the UK will only cost £2.95.
Get In Touch
We love to hear from our customers and to see our clothes being modelled by your little rock stars in the real world, so please do share your pictures with us, either on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook!